Re: on Win32, --enable-gdiplus makes pixbuf loading 6 times slower

>  Tor, can you confirm that you turned on --enable-gdiplus starting with GTK 2.18.3?

Yes.

>  I think we should probably build without GDI+ until/unless its
> pixbuf loading can be made faster.

You are of course free to do that.

I am reluctant to change back to using the libtiff and libjpeg -based
loaders as I want to avoid dependencies if I can.

Anyway, isn't GTK+ 2.18 too buggy (in other ways) on Windows to be
usable? You don't find that more irritating than the perceived
slowness of gdk-pixbuf loaders?

--tml