Re: Not able to change properties of widgets using RC file

Hi All,

I tried to use one of the available themes for GNOME in my GTK+ application. But it complained that "themes" not found and ignored the RC file. What are these themes? I am quite interested in these themes since I dont like the grayish look of the GTK that much. I am only able to set background, foreground color and pixmaps using RC file now.