Re: Removing focus outline in a GTK theme?

How do you know these other themes have them removed? I'm trying to figure out how to remove them by adding or removing whatever it is from a GTKRC file.The majority of the themes installed have the dotted outline and i can't figure out what it is that removes it by looking at themes that have them removed. I'm trying to make my own GTK theme and i would like to have that dotted outline off of certain widgets.