Re: Compiling under Windows using MSCV

I just discovered what happened with the project compiled using a Win32 Console Target. It compiles and runs
(with some warnings about assertions on the console). It just did not found a data file needed and that´s the reason for wich
it crashed. Was not a compiling problem.
Problem solved. Many thanks.
Please, ignore my last message.
Best
Oscar