Re: Problem with reparent (Gtk+-2.12)

> What version could you suggest to download then? Just latest unstable?
>
>  Now we are using those: atk-1.20.0 glib-2.14.6 pango-1.18.4 gtk+-2.12.6

Those are the latest stable ones, and your program works fine against
them here... Are you using some theme?

>  Also, do you still see "inactive toolbutton" effect just after window
>  content docked (reparented) into notebook page?
>  Just push "dock/undock" button on new window and try to click (move
>  mouse pointer over) toolbutton.

You mean the button with the "new document" icon (I think it is)? It
works fine all the time as far as I can see. When you click it, you
get a message like "Toolbar Item 00DD20F0 clicked" printed.

--tml