How to disable reading of ~/.config/gtk-2.0 ?

Hi,

I am trying to create some automated tests for a GTK app. Naturally I'd like
these tests to behave in the same way whoever runs them. Hence I'd like to configure GTK
not to read any personal configuration files.

I think I've hunted down most of them but it still seems to read the file
~/.config/gtk-2.0/gtkfilechooser. Is there any way to disable the reading
of this file (or point it at a standard centralised version instead)? I googled around for
an environment variable but didn't find one.

Regards,
Geoff