Statusbar not showing proper message

Hello List,

I write one callback function on a button clicked.

void
on_button1_clicked                     (GtkButton       *button,
                                        gpointer         user_data)
{
  GtkWidget *stat;
  guint cont;
  stat=lookup_widget(window1,"statusbar1");

  cont=gtk_statusbar_get_context_id(stat,"context");
  gtk_statusbar_push(stat,cont,"statusbar one");
  system("find /home/ashok -name abc -type f");

  cont=gtk_statusbar_get_context_id(stat,"context");
  gtk_statusbar_push(stat,cont,"statusbar two");
  system("find /home/ashok -name abc -type f");
}

But when i run this program it shows only "statusbar two" string, means it
shows only last entry.
plz. help me, i'm not able to understand why it is showing like this.

Thanks
Ashok

mail2web.com ? Enhanced email for the mobile individual based on Microsoft®