Re: jpeg and gtk

--- Bill Cunningham <billcm charter net> wrote:

> [...]

Bill, why can't you first install any normal modern Linux distro, and then
try to compile from source library after library NOT putting them in system
directories ?

I've been observing this list for a number of months, and nobody has difficulties
like the ones you have, as well as nobody feels as free as you do to change things
in system directories.

--Sergei.

Applications From Scratch: http://appsfromscratch.berlios.de/