gtk trouble

    Hi I have been having some email trouble so I had to start a new thread
with this email.
    Michael and others understand with this computer I run an old RH7.0 when
the autotools didn't exist. I have had to install them all manually. My
other computers run RH 9 fedora or whatever this one doesn't have the HD
space.
    I'm running into some dependency trouble with installing autogen. But
autoconf is fine and I still get the gtk error with it installed. I'll work
some more and see what I get.

Bill