RE: FT_GlyphSlot_Embolden error solved

>I've written a script that downloads and intalls the current mingw
>cross compiler and downloads and builds a simple gtk/cairo example
>from http://gnomejournal.org/article/34 and I thought it would be useful
>to readers of this list.  It seems to work on my fedora core 5 box and
>generate a clock.exe file that I can run under wine (I don't have a
>Windows system).

I had somebody test the cross compiled clock.exe on an XP computer
and it didn't work... he got this error:
The Procedure entry point FT_GlyphSlot_Embolden could
not be located in the dynamic link library freetype6.dll.

I believe this error was due to a second version of the freetype6.dll
library on that particular XP computer.  I've tried it on three other XP
computers and it has worked fine.

Got something to buy, sell or swap? Try Windows Live Expo ttp://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwex0010000001msn/direct/01/?href=http://expo.live.com/