Re: Xft XCompile Warning as "linker path does not have real file for library -lX11"

  Hi ,
Thanks for ur reply.

If Xft depends on XRender (has to be linked with it), of course, you to
crosscompile it too.

   But Xft ,Xrender,X11 all are there as part of XFree86-4.6 then why i should Xcompile   seperately.?
Does pango and Gtk needs seperate Xft,Xrender,X11?
In my X11R6 directory (which is created after Xcompiling Xfree864.6)
It has lib,include,bin. directories.
In lib it has libraries for X11,Xrender,Xft .....
libXrender.so
libXrender.so.1
libXrender.so.1.2
libxft.so
libxft.so.1
libxft.so.1.1
libxft.so.2
libxft.so.2.1

libX11.so
libX11.so.6
libX11.so.6.2

In  X11R6/lib i have one pkgconfig directory which contains

fontconfig.pc,
xcursor.pc,
xft.pc
Thats all.

Now i think u got the clear picture of X11R6 directory structure.
So if i have all these libraries as part of Xfree86-4.6 then why seperate compilation again?
Or at the time of cross compiling Xfree86-4.6 any thing is missing ?

If u have any idea how to solve this problem kindly reply to me.

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Harsha