Re: need suggestion about gtk+

"jaya raju" <jayarajuc mic co in> writes:

> i would like to know about gtk+ clearly.

When I started with GTK+, I found reading Davyd Madeley's GTK+ clock
face widget of great value.  I book marked the html documents in
/usr/share/gtk-doc/html, and refer to them often, however, the key
step was to expand the three source tarballs, and create an Emacs tags
file for all the C source and header files.  You will find the sources
adhere to a consistent style, which helps one navigate them.

John