Re: GTK performance on Windows

Clemens Eisserer writes:
 > 1.) Is this really nescessary?
 > This guy has performance problems on windows asking for help (well,
 > maybe a bit indirect) ... and this is what he gets.

I am sorry for being a but rude, but I found his mail more of an
accusation than a question.

 > Go to QT's bugzilla and search for performance bugs ....

Why? Are the underlying assumptions and historical background of GTK+
and QT at all comparable?

 > For a non-profgessional profiling GTK and all the stuff it is
 > surrounded by is not trivial and well without no help ...

If one would ask specific question like "I draw 100000 line segments
with separate gdk_draw_line() calls, and it's too slow on Win32" one
might get better help.

--tml