Window's library's and Linux's library's differences

Hi,

I am developing a project with a friend. We are on the search for a good 2d graphics library, and I saw Your's. I would like to ask if the library for Windows and Linux
use the same function names. So, if I would write this programm on a Linux system, would it be possible to simply install the Windows library on the Windows system,
and without changing the names of the functions (of the library) in my programm, to compile it? Or are there slight/major changes we would have to do first?

Is there also a c++ version for Windows?

Yours sincerely,
Johannes

http://smartsurfer.web.de/?mc=100071&distributionid=000000000071