treeview and keybinding howto?

Hi all,

I don't know how to collapse/expand a expandable TreeView item.
On some application it works to hit 'enter'. But how to close
them after it. On other applications like gnucash 'enter' does
not work, because it opens 'the account'.

I have been trying to set the keybindings (like 'space' for
toggeling collapse/expand) in the .gtkrc-2.0 file without any
success (e.g. what signal to use there then..)?

I personally would almost say it's somekind of a bug, beeing
forced using the mouse. Or is that only here? (debian/unstable
with gtk 2.8.20).

thanks for any hints/help
calmar

--
   (o_  It rocks: LINUX + Command-Line-Interface
   //\