Re: Are there anybody interested in porting GTK to embedded dev board

On 6/28/05, lin Yang <gtk_embedded yahoo com> wrote:
> I'm working on porting GTK to Intel dev board. My goal
> is to develop a system like smart phone or PDA. After
> investegating Qt and GTK, I choose GTK as my graphic

directfb has some useful stuff on their documentation page:

  http://directfb.org/index.php?path=Documentation

Even if you don't use the directfb backend (I think it wasn't working
for a while, don't know if it's OK again now), they have some useful
tips on building tiny gtk binaries. They get (or got, the page is a
few years old) gtk, the window system and gtktetris into 2MB of flash.