Are there anybody interested in porting GTK to embedded dev board

Hello,everybody!
I'm working on porting GTK to Intel dev board. My goal
is to develop a system like smart phone or PDA. After
investegating Qt and GTK, I choose GTK as my graphic
user interface.However it's not easy.Firstly, I port
X11 onto the dev board. Secondly, I compiled GTK.As to
applications, I want to use GPE. If anyone else is
interested in this topic,please feel free to contact
me. I'm very pleased to discuss with you.

Yahoo! Mail