Re: Pango Error...

Hi ...

type the command:  pkg-config --modversion fontconfig

what's it returns ?! What distro are you using !? What is the pango
version you trying install !?

Best Regards

Antonio Gomes

PS: Please, it's a gerenal comment: when anyone gets compile errors
(configure, make, make install), explict more information about the
context of the problem:

** distro used
** package versions ,and so on ;)

It can help to figure out the problem solution ...