Re: Problem with g_signal_connect under Windows

Sebastian Vöcking ha scritto lo scorso 11/02/2005 0.08:
I compile under windows both with visualstudio and mingw (dev-c++) with -mms-bitfields flag set, but, in order to help you (if in my wisdom) I need to take a look to some code snippets of yours :-)

Okay, here is the file which the error. Have a look at line 683. I
already found out that it crashed there.

Cheers,
Sebastian

#include "gui.h"
#include "config.h"

#include <glade/glade.h>
#include <string.h>
[...]

I'm sorry, but I could not reproduce your error; following your code, I was able to obtain a working example of what (likely) your were trying to achieve; the only difference is in the fact that I don't use libglade, so my code snippet looks like the following:

  selection = gtk_tree_view_get_selection (GTK_TREE_VIEW (treeview1));
  definition_entries = g_new (GtkWidget*, 2);

  definition_entries [0] = entry1;
  definition_entries [1] = entry2;
  definition_entries [2] = entry3;
  g_signal_connect ((gpointer) selection, "changed",
                    G_CALLBACK (on_selection_changed),
                    definition_entries);

void on_selection_changed (GtkTreeSelection  * selection,
                           GtkWidget        ** data) {

  gtk_entry_set_text (GTK_ENTRY (data[0]), "uno");
  gtk_entry_set_text (GTK_ENTRY (data[1]), "due");
  gtk_entry_set_text (GTK_ENTRY (data[2]), "tre");
}

I have compiled the (working) test-bed both with visualstudio and dev-c++. I thing that the problem is deeply nested elsewhere; maybe someone more skilled in libglade stuff may help you.

Carlo