Re: Documentation about the GTK+ Standard Args

On Mon, Aug 14, 2000 at 04:54:50PM -0400, Andrew Ferguson wrote:
> I was unable to find any documentation on these arguments (except for
> two email messages to the main GTK+ list). So, I have looked in the
> GTK+ code and put up a webpage with my findings, if anyone on the list
> could go to
>
> http://owsla.cjb.net/gtk.shtml
>
> and tell me about an errors, additions, etc., I would be most obliged.

"--g-fatal-warnings":

	1) doesn't make warnings cause a segfault - GLib calls
	   "abort()", which typically causes a SIGABRT signal, *not* a
	   SIGSEGV signal;

	2) it also causes "critical" messages (which are more severe
	   than warnings, but less severe than errors) to cause a
	   SIGABRT (errors are always fatal);

	3) at least as I read the code, causes that to be true of all
	   warnings and critical messages logged with the GLib message
	   logging routines, not just those from GTK+.