slide out button widget

Hi,

I'm about to start a widget and want to make sure that such a thing
doesn't already exist.  The basic idea is a button that slides out, sort
of like the slide out panels on Wharf in Afterstep or some of the tool
buttons in Photoshop.  Preferably with a little triangle in the corner as
a visual cue.

If anyone knows of a widget like this, I appreciate a pointer.  If not,
any advice on how to go about implementing it would be greatly appreciated
:)

Thanks,

Brian