RE: [gtk-list] Re: Problem trying to compile gtk+-1.2.3 on Sun So laris 2.7

Thanks.

How about this then, I compile glib-1.2.3, gtk+-1.2.3 and then compile
x11amp (an mp3 player that needs glib and gtk+) successfully but when I try
to run the x11amp I get the below (which I associated to the warnings I was
getting back):

Nate

root# /usr/local/bin/x11amp

Gdk-WARNING **: shmat failed!