Re: [gtk-list] Re: continuously drawing without events?

Try out the test-program of the gtkDatabox widget, which can be found
at:

http://www.eudoxos.net/gtk/
or
http://www.eudoxos.de/gtk/

It doesn't play with "incoming data", but it contains examples that
resemble an oscilloscope during data aquisition.

Greetings,
Roland Bock