g_setenv() anyone

Hi folks,

I'm brand new to GTK and I've thrown myself in at the deep
end. I'm writing some code that needs to use setenv(). On
some systems that might be in the C library, but it isn't
on SunOS 4.1.x and its not in GNU's liberty, so I thought
there might be one in glib. g_getenv() is there, but not
g_setenv(). Now, I can implement a setenv() in my own code,
or I can write a g_setenv() for glib. Or some other kind
soul who is more familiar with the Gtk/glib programming
philosophy and practices could implement it for me ;-)

Comments anyone.

-Andy

--
Andy Walker                              Kvaerner Oil & Gas a.s.
andy@lysaker.kvaerner.no                 P.O. Box 222,

   ......if the answer isn't violence, neither is your silence......