new version of Gtk-- drawing widgets

I've just made version 0.2a of my Gtk-- drawing widgets, Gtk_Canvas
and Gtk_Plot, available for downloading from
http://www.emccta.com/~trow/gtk.html.

The most important change is that everything will now compile with gcc 2.7.2.
(I took out my gratuitous use of member templates and such...)

Besides bug fixes, there are also some new features:
* New functions for changing individual line attributes and setting the
  dash pattern for dashed lines.
* Copying and pasting pixmaps to/from canvases.
* Work-arounds for glitches in the gtk+-0.99.3/gdk drawing routines.

Enjoy,

-Jon Trowbridge
 EMC Capital Management, Inc.