RE: [gtk-list] Re: French translation of tutorial and FAQ

On Fri, 30 Jan 1998, Tony Gale wrote:
> No, the FAQ is not obsolete. We are currently working to restructure
> it and bring it up to date and more like a traditional FAQ.

Ok, but the last faq date is 6m. ago..
However I want to be the maintainter of FAQ Italian Version..
Can U give me (via mail) the current total version? And then every patch
that U do.. I have no internet acces every day ...
tnx

--
Michel 'ZioBudda' Morelli -- Member of the Pluto Linux User Group Italy
ziobudda@chiara.dei.unipd.it -- http://dau.ing.univaq.it/~ziobudda