Re: [gtk-list] [gnome-list] French localization

On Thu, 29 Jan 1998, Patrice Fortier wrote:
> The company who made the french version of the redhat 5 (Logiciels
> du Soleil) decided to do the french localization of the gnome
> project (and so, maybe also of the gtk widgets if needed).

Hi, I want to announce that the www gnome home page is translate in
italian Language.
ftp://ftp.pluto.linux.it

--
Michel 'ZioBudda' Morelli -- Member of the Pluto Linux User Group Italy
ziobudda@chiara.dei.unipd.it -- http://dau.ing.univaq.it/~ziobudda