Re: [gtk-i18n-list] Bold fonts not bold on MAC?

Hi,

On Sun, 30 Jul 2006 23:40:13 +0200
Ulrich von Zadow <coder c-base org> wrote:
>This happens at least with Arial and Times New Roman, I haven't yet
>tried other fonts.

Could you test against the fonts copied from Linux?
Against the fonts bundled to MacOS, there might be some
Mac-specific issues in font file vs FreeType.

>                   I'm using Pango 1.13.3, freetype 2.1.10 and
>fontconfig 2.3.1, all compiled from source.

Please send me some sample source (to test bolden Arial), I will
check it. Either I wish that you can provide compiled binary,
if possible.

Regards,
mpsuzuki