Accelerators fail when writing non-latin for Firefox (GTK+ 2.0)

Hello,
I have noticed that Firefox 1.0 (standard, compiled with GTK+2.0) ignore
shortcuts when you have setup the keyboard to write in a language
different to English. For example, I select text in the address bar of
Firefox, press Ctrl-X but nothing happens.

I have tried with Greek (using XKB). I am running FC2.

1. Is this a GTK+ 2.x issue or a Firefox issue?
2. Does it happen to other users as well?
3. Should I bother downstream on this?

Simos