Re: GTK+3 Win32 Bundles : RFC

On 13-09-08 08:29 AM, Tarnyko wrote:
Hi again folks,
[...]

I'd like to have feedback on the following subjects :
- GTK+2 bundles used to integrate Gettext, Freetype and Fontconfig
binaries. They're not directly needed, however Gettext is useful for
internationalization, and some well-known software (GIMP, Inkscape) use
Freetype/Fontconfig.
Scraping them from the bundle will free 5-10 Mb of compressed space.
Should I keep them ?

Personally, I'd rather have as much as possible in the bundle and choose what to leave out of the the applications' installers, although it doesn't matter too much as long as the left-out binaries/libraries are available as compatible separate downloads.

P.S. Thanks for working on this.

Cheers,
Matthew Brush