how can I use avoid current python console being terminated when dbus-daemon is killed.

Hi GTK developers,

I use dogtail in a python console(ssh remote login) and do some UI automation testings.
When I stop x server, my python console will be terminated unexpectedly with the message "g_dbus_connection_real_closed: Remote peer vanished with error: Underlying GIOStream returned 0 bytes on an async read (g-io-error-quark, 0). Exiting.".

After checking, I found using of gi module will connect to dbus and my python console will be terminated if gnome session dbus-daemon is killed.

In dogtail/utils.py,

>>    from gi.repository.Gio import Settings
>>    InterfaceSettings = Settings(a11yDConfKey)
>>    dconfEnabled = InterfaceSettings.get_boolean('toolkit-accessibility')

Can you help to tell me how to avoid my python console being killed when X server is shutdown?

Thanks,
Steven Yang