RE: New widget proposal: GtkLiveSearch

On Mon, 2010-06-14 at 11:18 -0400, Shawn Bakhtiar wrote:
> I agree that I would like to be able to control the actual equality
> used for search and / or sort.

The original HildonLiveSearch has a very trivial matching
(g_str_has_prefix()-based) function, and more powerful ones are left as
an exercise to the reader (via hildon_live_search_set_visible_func(),
with one very nice implementation in HildonTouchSelector for matching
any case-insensitive alphanumeric string inside a more complex string).

Claudio

--
Claudio Saavedra <csaavedra gnome org>