Git commit message with tag

Hi,

This wiki page[1] has a note on how to prepend a commit message with a
tag. This form of a tag is actually buggy with "git am", git am will
eat any text at the beginning of a subject line that is embraced by
brackets. Instead, it should be updated to use this form: "tag: ".

I hope you are fine with that (I've seen such a form on latest commits
although right now I could not tell which ones). I updated the page
already.

[1] http://live.gnome.org/Git/CommitMessages

Mike