Re: Pango CoreText/ATSUI (was:Intricate changes to Quartz/OSX backend)

On Oct 26, 2009, at 4:47 PM, John Ralls wrote:
True, "switch" would have been a better term...

ISTM that a configure option and a macro that selects either the ATSUI or CoreText function is the way to go, so that Pango will build both for Tiger and x86_64.

Yea, a configure thing was my plan for supporting Tiger and Leopard. Good to know that you agree with that :) I will look into fixing up that patch this week.

regards,

-kris.