Re: GTK on Macintosh OSX

John Ralls skrev:
As you all probably know, Richard Hult has withdrawn from working further on the osx/quartz implementation of gtk. You may not know that I have taken over the build, bundle, and menu integration part of that and consolidated it at http://gtk-osx.sourceforge.net.

While I haven't "officially" withdrawn yet, I guess I should do so now. Thanks John for picking up some of the parts, actually the ones that have probably required the most work over time (keeping the build working, creating installers, doing app bundling and other integration parts).

The last bits I did on the actual backend, porting to client-side, should make it easier to maintain in the future as much of the code has been replaced by the new common code. It should also be easier now for someone new to pick it up.

Cheers,
Richard