Re: modification on treeview blocks or crashes if using g_threads

hi!

after thinking a little bit (at least a few days) about the problem, i
tried modifying the data by detaching the store from the treeview before
modifying the data within a thread and now it works.

but that's not a real solution.

if u have a suggestion why it doesnt work without detaching i'll be glad
to hear from you (please cc to my email address)!

ciao,
  martin

--
Martin Schreiber