GType typedef API/ABI break.

I sent this to gtk-list by mistake. Re-sending it to gtk-devel-list:

I think the recent change to the GType definition is causing linker
errors by changing the GType definition from gulong to gsize. We are
left with the #else definition that was previously commented as "/* hm,
shouldn't happen? */"

This is the change:
http://svn.gnome.org/viewcvs/glib/trunk/gobject/gtype.h?r1=5497&r2=5560
With this ChangeLog entry:
http://svn.gnome.org/viewcvs/glib?view=revision&revision=5560

This is causing linker errors in almost everything that uses glib and C
++, such as gtkmm and Inkscape, because the parameter type in, e.g.
  void get_defs(GType)
is part of the function signature.

For instance, glibmm's library contains a
  void get_defs(unsigned long)
But now, when building gtkmm, the linker is looking for
  void get_defs(unsigned int)
and failing.

--
Murray Cumming