Re: new stock icons

On Mon, 2007-04-02 at 19:40 +0200, Jakub Steiner wrote:

> I propose a replacement of the current gtk stock icons with newly
> created artwork[1]. The set uses the exact same metaphors so it's
> unlikely to cause any trouble with applications using the icons in a
> slightly changed context. It has been drawn from scratch to be
> distributable under the GNU LGPL license.

I support the proposal, especially as it comes from the guys who're
doing all the actual artwork [*]. You're in a good position to judge the
consequences. Personally, I think that a few non-stock icons looking out
of place in a transition period is acceptable.

It would be nice if we could evaluate any problematic app icons as
candidates for future stock inclusion.

[*] I'm assuming you have the GNOME artists behind you in this.

--
Hans Petter