Re: liststore issue 1 - iter points to wrong row after sort of column with cellrenderercombo

On 02/27/2019 06:46 AM, Mike Martin via gtk-app-devel-list wrote:
I have come across an issue where the iter points to the wrong row on
edited signal after sorting the column (via clicking header).

This only happens with edited signal and not editing-started (which is
correct)

I don't understand all the nuances, but I learned to get an iter from the path and then change the model according to the iter. It seems after the model changes (with sort enabled), all the paths are wrong but the iters seem to be right.