Mouse leave on a row of GtkTreeView

How can I detect when the mouse cursor leaves a GtkTreeView row ?
Note that the signal "cursor-changed" is not what I am looking for, as it
gets emitted as if it is a mouse enter (mouseover) event and I need it to
be triggered
when the mouse has just left the row. However within "cursor-changed"
signal and gtk_tree_view_get_cursor() can be used to obtain "the latest
accessed row" to know which row the mouse cursor has previously entered. So
I at least need a way to detect when the mouse cursor leaves some row.

Mail.BG: Безплатен e-mail адрес. Най-добрите характеристики на българския пазар - 30 GB пощенска кутия, 1 GB
прикрепен файл, безплатен POP3, мобилна версия и други. http://mail.bg