Re: Show dialog after hide another

On Fri, 2017-09-08 at 11:11 +0000, Rúben Rodrigues wrote:
Please!!

Help..

Well, I guess what you want is displaying a message dialog without
prior user actions.

Maybe you can emit a signal to do that? I don't know, have never needed
that.

Maybe you can just modify your first dialog, display another text?

Or, maybe what you really want is something like the GtkAssistant, I
think that one is something that guides a user through a longer
sequence of actions.

Finally, you misses to tell us if you are using mainline GTK3 or a
different version, which OS, and what your great FOSS application on
which you are working is.