Re: Compiling for Win XP SP1

Le 5 mars 2012, Igor Chetverovod a écrit :
II am writing GTK+2.16 applications under  Win XP2. They are working
without issues on  very old laptops with Win 2000.  So I think you
should investigate your instalation file set.  May be it does not
contain some necessary libs.

Thanks for your answer. Do you use special compiler flags to make your apps work under Win 2000 although they are compiled under XP?

Regarding libs, I linked them statically to avoid having to distribute a bunch of DLLs together with my executable. Is that wrong?

--
LL