Re: gtk-win32 crash when trying to move a GTK top level window

Hi.

1)  Launch any gtk-win32 app
2)  Right-click the application's title bar and select 'Move'
3)  Without clicking your mouse yet, move the mouse, then left-click it, anywhere outside of the app
4)  Right-click the title bar again and your app will crash

If this is still present in the latest version I can file a bug with some more information

I tested these steps using latest stable Gimp on Windows 7 and could
not replicate the crash (unfortunately I don't know which version of
GTK+ Gimp installer packs). I also tested this using gtk-demo.exe app
from latest all-in-one bundle from gtk.org and still no crash. So it
looks like things have been fixed somewhere between 2.20 and 2.24.10?

Cheers,
Tadej

--
Tadej BorovÅak