Re: Simple GTKMM front-end

On 16 Sep 2011, at 22:12, Daniel sea McChlery wrote:

Hi all!
  First, some background:
  I'm with a startup that has developed a new type of database for the use
of some cool A.I. projects. We want to sell this database and to do so we
require a nice demo that we can show to some investors.

Hmmm...  unlikely you want a gtkmm front end then.  Remember that gtkmm is licensed under the GNU General
Public License.  This gives you free access to gtkmm and various other stuff - but in return, you must agree
to give away all your own source code along with any binaries you distribute.

John