Re: gnome-canvas-marshal.c/.h

On 17 Jan 2011, at 16:55, John Emmas wrote:

I found quite a few projects called libgail but figured that libgail-gnome was probably the one I wanted.
10 mins later I'd installed the source for libgail-gnome but when I tried to built it, I got a rather
unhelpful build error telling me that my "configuration is wrong".

Can anyone suggest a way of obtaining the two missing files without all this rigmarole?  Thanks.

I managed to track down the missing files and libgnomecanvas is now compiling just fine.  I will need to
build libgail though.  Can anyone confirm if libgail-gnome is indeed the version I should be using in
conjunction with libgnomecanvas?

John