Re: treeview and scrolledwindow

Le 21/02/2011 23:06, Alexander Nagel a écrit :
Hi,

i have a question about treeview. Do i need to add a treeview in a
scrolledwindow? I always did it this way but it seems to work without
it. Which way is the better one? I would like to hear your
suggestion/opinions.
If you don't pack it in a scrolled window, it will (obviously) never
have scollbars, so it'll use it's full size in the
screen/parent-window/whatever.

So in general, you want to pack it in a scrolled window, but you're not
strictly forced to do so.

Regards,
Colomban