Re: Setting the font for Gtk::Button

Oops....  I accidentally sent this as HTML and it doesn't seem to have gotten through.  Just trying again....

Thanks Tor.  Perhaps 'deprecated' is a better description than obsolete.  msvcrt.dll is provided nowadays
purely and simply for backwards compatibility with older apps (and to be fair to Microsoft, backwards
compatibility has always featured very highly on its agenda).  64-bit Windows needs the dll because Win64 can
still run 32-bit apps but AFAIK, no Microsoft compiler has used it or needed it for nearly 10 years.

There are Visual Studio 2008 projects in glib, pango and gtk+ sources.

This is very interesting news.  Some time ago I did look at the sources but I must have missed them.  I'll
take another look later.

John