Re: Image manipulation and Scaling

On Tue, 2010-02-02 at 17:25 +0530, Gorav wrote:
Hi

I need to do some image manipulation using GTK, and I want to view some
proprietary image formats. So, I can prepare RGB data. But, which widget
and API to be use to draw pixels on screen.

I used GtkImage using Pixbuf, but it supports only 8 bits per sample.

Have you looked at GdkPixbuf for holding the image data? You may need to
write converter plugins to load and store images from files for your
proprietary formats, but after that, all the in-memory stuff should work
fine.