Entry completion and GtkCellRendererComboEntry

Hi everyone,

I have an interface designed in glade that contains a treeview which contains a CellRendererComboEntry. What
I'd like to do is attach an entry completion to it, such that one the user starts typing, a list of similiar
entries in my model will show up.

I have successfully hooked up a GtkComboEntry and an entrycompletion together, however I am having some
problems doing it with a CellRendererComboEntry.

This page shows that I can use the editing-started signal of CellRenderer to connect an entry completion to
my CellRendererComboEntry:

http://library.gnome.org/devel/gtk/unstable/GtkCellRenderer.html

What I have done in Glade is:

   -Under the properties of the CellRendererComboEntry:

      -Model set to a model defined in glade.

      -Text column : 0

      -Has entry: yes

      -Editable: yes

   -Under the signal properties of the CellRendererComboEntry:

      -Under GtkCellRenderer, editing-started is assign the signal "cb_testfunc"

This is my code for the callback:

void cb_testfunc (GtkCellRenderer *cell, GtkCellEditable *editable, const gchar *path, gpointer data){
  if (GTK_IS_ENTRY (editable)){
     printf("It is editable");
    }else{

     printf("It is NOT editable");

When I run my program and attempt to edit the entry, I always get "It is NOT editable".

Does anyone know why the it is not editable, even though I have set the Editable property to yes in my
CellRendererComboEntry?

Cheers :)

Got a phone? Get Hotmail & Messenger for mobile!
http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9724464