Re: [Fwd: gstreamer mingw cross development libraries?]

John Stebbins schrieb:
Oops, sent private message instead of to the list again. Redirecting
to list.

Tor, I wanted to thank you again for your help.  I've successfully
ported my app (handbrake video transcoder).  There's only one missing
feature, live preview, and for that I need working gstreamer cross
development libs.  I've looked around, but have only found stuff that
is broken in some way.

Unless you have already write to gstreamer-devel mailing list or check
on #gstreamer on freenode irc.

Stefan